Come and taste the best selections of a renowned craft brewery!
Come and join us for 2015 Women’s World Cup Finals with Team USA! Congratulations for reaching the finals and we are rooting for you to go all the way!
Enjoy the weekends at the New York Wing Factory! Featuring DJ Nic at Nite! DJ Set and partylights, drinking and dancing. Friday and Saturdays all summer long. Starting this Friday, June 26. Open until 3AM.
Who are you rooting for, the Warriors or the Cavaliers? The series is tied at 2-2 and today is pivotal game 5. Come join us for some great food, great beer, and great times at your favorite bar in Fort Lee, NJ!
It’s a packed house at New York Wing Factory for the New Jersey Craft Beer event. 8PM tap special is North Coast Brewing’s Barrel Aged Old Rasputin. Wow! This one should go quickly. Come join us quickly to your favorite bar in Fort Lee!
The New York Wing Factory is quickly filling up. Come join us at your favorite bar in Fort Lee for some rare craft beers before everything is gone!
- Angry Erik – 12:00 to taste
- Flying Fish – BA Exit 4 in Jim Beam barrels.
- Carton – SS Kentucky
- Forgotten Boardwalk – What the Butler Saw variant
- River Horse – Farmhouse Saison
- Beach Haus – Pilsner
- BOAKS – Flamethrower
- Brix City – Cheap Labor session IPA
- Cricket Hill – BBA Porter
- NJ Beer Co – Code Duello aka Weehawken Wee Heavy that’s been dry hopped. Unofficial name for this version of Wee Heavy is “Code Duello”, a nod to Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton dueling in Weehawken.
- Firestone Walker – Double DBA
- Magnify – Search Saison
- Free Will – Ralphius
- Clown Shoes – Garden State Rhapsody
- Southern Tier – 2012 Oat
- The Bruery – Humulus Lager
- Captain Lawrence – Pilot Batch Red IPA
- Heavy Seas – Blackbeard’s Breakfast
- Victory – Liberty Bell Ringer
- Terrapin – Krunkles Down Under
There will be 3 casks available.
- Bolero Snort – TaBull Saison with strawberries and basil
- 902 Brewing – SPF13 being tapped around 5pm
- Yards – Philly Pale Ale with orange zest
and then each hour starting at 2PM, the following will be tapped on the hour.
- 2PM – Smuttynose – Smuttlabs Apple Brandy Barrel Aged Gravitation. This beer has never left the brewery and is the only known keg in the world and is being tapped by the best Smuttynose employee ever, Pat!
- 3PM – Stone – Xocoveza
- 4PM – Carton – 077XX-07871 Mosaic hopped
- 5PM – Firestone Walker – Velvet Merkin
- 6PM – Kane – Mexican Brunch
- 7PM – Founders – KBS
- 8PM – North Coast – BA Old Rasputin
- 9PM – Sam Adams – Oaked Dunkel
Here are the potential backup beers in a random order for when the above kick.
- Schmaltz – Bock Bock
- Brooklyn – Ridgy Didge
- Sam Adams – The Sphinx
- Dogfish Head – 120 Minute
- Weyerbacher – Last Chance IPA with Apricots
- Great Lakes – Rally Drum
- Saranac – Pacific Galaxy DIPA
- Stone – BA Arrogant Bastard
- Flying Fish – Exit 3
- Harpoon Braggot Rights
- Free Will – Peach Lambic
- Forgotten Boardwalk – another variant of What The Butler Saw
- Free Will – Pixie’s Revenge
- Brooklyn – Hammarby Syndrome
- Schmaltz – She’Brew
- Clown Shoes – Brown Angel
- Erie – Witbier
Here are just a few of the many rare kegs being tapped for the New Jersey Craft Beer Event on June 12. You have never seen so many rare beers being tapped at once in a bar in NJ! More info and complete beer list here: http://www.nywingfactory.com/new-jersey-craft-beer-night/
The NBA finals start tomorrow between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors! Come join us for the game and $6 philly cheesesteaks at your favorite bar in Fort Lee, NJ. Great Food! Great Beer! Great Times!
Start with the Mac & Cheese plate at the New York Wing Factory!